Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I Look Up



 I look up, O Lord
I seek your face

When the world overwhelms
I turn my eyes toward heaven
and pray

When the blessings fall
I turn my eyes toward heaven
and give thanks

When fear enshrouds
I turn my eyes toward heaven
and find courage

When You seem far away
I turn my eyes inward
and find your Spirit there

For when I seek You
I find you
Ever faithful
Ever loving
Ever near
 
You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:13



photo courtesy The Graphics Fairy LLC
(Copyright© 2012 Jan Christiansen. All rights reserved.)

4 comments:

  1. I love this blog, Jan. You really move the spirit of a person with your prayerful posts. Thank you for sharing and blessing us in your special way! Thank you for allowing God to use you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thank you

    I've just recently became a member of FOCB, and I am just checking out a few blogs and trying to share encouragement. I write songs and poetry and the best thing God has ever inspired me to write to encourage someone is written here: Child of the King My prayer is that it will encourage you also :)

    Hope you have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete